OPERATIVE / SYRINGES / VIBRAJECT (WITH 1.5 VOLT BATTERIES)
VibraJect (with 1.5 volt Batteries)
VibraJect® blocks pain from injections based on the Gate Control theory. The battery operated motor attaches to a conventional syringe causing the needle to vibrate. The high frequency vibration of the needle stimulates the nerve ending and blocks the transmission of pain feelings to the brain. VibraJect® is effective for all types of injections including intraligamental, palatal and blocks. It is an easy and affordable way to simplify injections and improve the patient’s dental experience. The use of a topical anesthetic is not necessary when using VibraJect®. The clinician attaches the clip bracket and motor to a conventional syringe and turns the motor on by twisting the knob on top of the motor. A normal injection technique is used. the clip bracket can be left attached to the syringe during autoclaving. The motor is easily removed from the clip bracket prior to autoclaving and can be wiped off with alcohol or other surface disinfectants. VibraJect® comes with disposable 1.5 volt batteries.
CLICK HERE TO WATCH the VibraJect in use by Dr. Michael G Marmora
Note: The syringe is not included with the VJ2002. The ASPR-4 Harmonic Syringe is included with the VJ2002R3 Complete Kit
1 VibraJect Motor
3 Syringe Clips
6 Silicone Sleeves
4 Disposable Batteries
Features & Benefits
• Vibration reduces the pain of routine injections
• Use of our Buccal Furca technique eliminates the numbness completely, saving 10 minutes per patient and eliminating the pain of the needle entering.
• Ergonomic design to not impede procedure
• Compatible with all syringe brands
• Cordless / battery-operated
• No Cord, Console or foot action required
• Patented technology
• Made in U.S.A.
• Less painful palatal injections
• Need for topical anesthesia and blocks are eliminated
• Save time by eliminating topical or block injections to take effect
• Treat multiple quadrants in a single visit
Click to download VibraJect brochure