A. Titan instruments can be returned or exchanged if they have not been used, or put through the ultrasonic or autoclave. Please note that the customer incurs shipping costs for returns.
Please call customer service for pricing: 1-877-ATITAN1 Customer service support is available Mon- Fri 8:30am – 5pm EST
Send repairs to:
Attn: Repair Dept.
10 Centre Drive
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Your group practice and government solution provider offering exceptional instrumetation and sutures. Click here to learn more.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Instruments that show wear and tear from normal use are not considered to be defective and are not covered by the warranty.
- Sharpening and repairing minor tip damage are considered routine maintenance, and are not covered by warranty.
- Modifying or retipping an instrument, or failure to provide proper instrument care, including proper cleaning and maintenance, may void this warranty.
- All Tungsten Carbide needle holders are guaranteed for the first 3 years of normal usage.
- Periotome tips, explorer tips, and probes aren't covered under warranty, but can be replaced or re-tipped for a nominal fee.
- Right Angled Driver (RAD) - 1 year warranty internal parts and 3 month warranty on manual latch head