Your group practice and government solution provider offering exceptional instrumetation and sutures. Click here to learn more.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Instruments that show wear and tear from normal use are not considered to be defective and are not covered by the warranty.
- Sharpening and repairing minor tip damage are considered routine maintenance, and are not covered by warranty.
- Modifying or retipping an instrument, or failure to provide proper instrument care, including proper cleaning and maintenance, may void this warranty.
- All Tungsten Carbide needle holders are guaranteed for the first 3 years of normal usage.
- Periotome tips, explorer tips, and probes aren't covered under warranty, but can be replaced or re-tipped for a nominal fee.
- Right Angled Driver (RAD) - 1 year warranty internal parts and 3 month warranty on manual latch head
A. Titan will happily accept returns, repair, and warranty items upon request using the online form below. Returns for unwanted products shipped from our warehouse may under go an evaluation and receive a refund, if the product falls within a 30 day window of when it was received. After 30 days a house credit will be issued onto the account. Should a distribution partner want to return items, please contact us directly as we honor returns up to 6 months at a 15% restocking fee.
Please call customer service for pricing: 1-877-ATITAN1 Customer service support is available Mon- Fri 8:30am – 5pm EST
Send repairs to:
Attn: Repair Dept.
10 Centre Drive
Orchard Park, NY 14127