To receive free goods in association with a current promotion please fax or email a copy of the dealer invoice to 716-667-9212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your name, the customer’s name and address if not indicated on invoice, and the list of free goods for redemption.
Instruments sent in for repair can usually be restored to a serviceable condition. This service is provided for all A.Titan products, whenever possible.
Visit Our Repairs Page
- 2-3 week turn around
- Customer incurs shipping cost
Please call customer service for pricing: 1-877-ATITAN1 Customer service support is available Mon- Fri 8:30am – 5pm EST
Send repairs to:
Attn: Repair Dept.
10 Centre Drive
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Your group practice and government solution provider offering exceptional instrumetation and sutures. Click here to learn more.
Order A. Titan products online, over the phone or by fax or email. All orders are forwarded to the desired dealer per your request. Please note that school/institution pricing is available upon request.
After selecting the products you'd like to order, you'll be prompted to choose a distributor before you check out. Once you submit your order, relevant details will be passed to your selected distributor, including online discounts. Your distributor will process your order and bill you independently. For your convenience, please feel fee to contact A. Titan if you have any questions about your order status.
Ordering by Phone
Please call 1-877-ATITAN1 to order by phone. Customer service support is available Mon- Fri 8:30am – 5pm EST.
Ordering by Fax
24 hour fax is available: 716-667-9212
Ordering by Email
Please send email order requests to email@example.com
All A.Titan products are warranted to be free from defects in workmanship and materials. Any product which proves to be defective will be repaired or replaced (at our option) free of charge.
- Warranty doesn’t apply to normal wear and tear and for use of instruments beyond their purpose or limitations. See below for limited warranty information. Additionally, any modifications or alterations made to instruments by A. Titan at the request of the customer, or modifications made by anyone other than A. Titan will render the warranty null and void.
- All warranty claims must be made directly with A. Titan, not the distributor
- Warranty doesn’t include shipping and handling. Customer incurs all shipping costs.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Instruments that show wear and tear from normal use are not considered to be defective and are not covered by the warranty.
- Sharpening and repairing minor tip damage are considered routine maintenance, and are not covered by warranty.
- Modifying or retipping an instrument, or failure to provide proper instrument care, including proper cleaning and maintenance, may void this warranty.
- All Tungsten Carbide needle holders are guaranteed for the first 3 years of normal usage.
- Periotome tips, explorer tips, and probes aren't covered under warranty, but can be replaced or re-tipped for a nominal fee.
- Right Angled Driver (RAD) - 1 year warranty internal parts and 3 month warranty on manual latch head
A. Titan will happily accept returns, repair, and warranty items upon request using the online form below. Returns for unwanted products shipped from our warehouse may under go an evaluation and receive a refund, if the product falls within a 30 day window of when it was received. After 30 days a house credit will be issued onto the account. Should a distribution partner want to return items, please contact us directly as we honor returns up to 6 months at a 15% restocking fee.